Just another free Blogger theme

BUSINETWORK. Powered by Blogger.

Archives

Featured Posts

Saturday 1 October 2016

I've just logged into my Amazon Associates Account, which I haven't done for a while, only to discover that it has been closed. I saw the notice below, after I signed in to the account :

Important Notice
This account is closed and will not generate referrals. Access to this site is for historical purposes only.
Before we can pay you, we must have your Tax Information, Note that only the primary account holder can enter this information. Any update to Tax Information after 15th in this month will be in effect, only from next month. Please ignore this message if tax information is already submitted.

I've googled why my Amazon Associates account was closed and I realized that it was closed simply because I missed the COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act) email that Amazon sent to me last year.

amazon account closed warning


In the email, I was required to declare that none of my sites are directed at children under 13 and it was clearly stated in it, that accounts that fail to complete the declaration by October 31, 2015 will be closed.

If you also missed the mail and didn't take the required action, I can bet that is the reason why your account was closed. You can search your mail for "Child Directed Policy" to confirm.


How To Reopen Amazon Associates Account That Was Closed


The Amazon associates account cannot be reinstated but you can reapply by creating new amazon associates account with all the same login details including same email and billing address. You will be issued a new associate ID though.

I now have to pay better attention to my emails. lol.

If you’ve experienced this, let me know in the comments on how you got it resolved.


What Is Amazon Associates?


Amazon Associates is an affiliate marketing program that allows website owners and bloggers make money by advertising millions of new and used products from Amazon.com and its subsidiaries. When those website owners and bloggers who are Associates create links and customers click through those links and buy products from Amazon, they earn referral fees. It’s free to join and easy to use.



Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment