Just another free Blogger theme

BUSINETWORK. Powered by Blogger.

Archives

Featured Posts

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Recently, I created a new PayPal account and linked my GTBank dollar MasterCard to it. I use it to make online payments but it was declined yesterday while trying to pay for WordPress theme club subscription.

When I opened the mail sent to me by PayPal as regards to the declined payment, I discovered that I've hit my initial PayPal sending limit of $250.00 USD. Hence, I need to confirm my card to lift my sending limit. I've lifted the limit and I've decided to share the process with you.

Confirming your card on PayPal is same as verifying your PayPal account. All you need do, is to find PayPal confirmation code in your bank statement or debit alerts and enter it on the verification page at PayPal.com.

How?

Sign in to PayPal.com

Click on "Wallet" and click on the card you want to confirm.


paypal mastercard

New page opens with screenshot of your card and it's details (billing address and expiry date)

confirm paypal card


Click "confirm credit card" link

New window will open and you will see where to enter the 4 digit code for PayPal verification

Enter the 4 digits code

remove paypal limit


Click CONFIRM.

That's all.

Once you link and confirm a debit or credit card on PayPal, your account will be Verified and you'll be able to make as many payments as you like with PayPal.



Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment