Just another free Blogger theme

BUSINETWORK. Powered by Blogger.

Archives

Featured Posts

Saturday 6 August 2016

On Thursday, I decided to use my GTBank ATM card to pay for Google Apps for Work just to know the current GTBank MasterCard exchange rate for international transactions. As you can see in the screenshot below, I was charged N1,749.98 for a $5 transaction i.e 350 Naira per one dollar.






So, if you are wondering how much does gtb charge when making international dollar transactions, this should give you a clue. There are even rumors that the GTBank MasterCard exchange rate today is around 400 Naira per dollar. I am yet to confirm it though.

How much were you charged when last you used your GTB MasterCard for international transactions?

If you're making money from Google Adsense and not comfortable with the unstable naira mastercard exchange rates, you can go for the Dollar GTBank MasterCard. That's what I am currently using for my international dollar transactions.




Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment