Just another free Blogger theme

BUSINETWORK. Powered by Blogger.

Archives

Featured Posts

Monday 1 August 2016

Apart from money transfer, bills payment, airtime purchase, FX sales etc, GTBank Internet Banking also makes it easy for me to view the last 7 international transactions on my GTB Naira MasterCard. I get to see the date of each transaction, location, currency and transaction amount. This way, I can easily discover when an unusual transaction is carried out on my debit card.

Below is a screenshot of recent international online transactions carried out on my Naira MasterCard before I started using the GTB Dollar MastarCard for my international transactions:

gtbank internet banking mastercard transactions


As you can see in the "location" column, who charged my card is clearly stated i.e Facebook, Google, Namecheap, Madmimi etc. With this, I can easily know when Facebook deducts payment for my Facebook ads and the transaction amount in US dollars.

How Do I Check The Last 7 International Transactions On My GTBank Master Card ?

Go to www.gtbank.com
Login to Internet Banking with your ID and password
Click on "Cards" on the side menu
Click on "View International Card Spend Limits"

gt bank mastercard spend limit


Scroll down to view the last 7 international transactions.

Right on the page, you also get to to see the spend limit of your GTBank Master Card.




Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment