Just another free Blogger theme

BUSINETWORK. Powered by Blogger.

Archives

Featured Posts

Monday 21 September 2015

I started using Twitter ads yesterday and decided to install the Twitter conversion tracking code on my blogger blog. However, after pasting the code in my blog's html, it keeps throwing xml delimiter parsing error every time I click the "Save Template" button i.e "......"p_id" must end with the ';' delimiter."


I was able to fix the error and decided to share the fix with you.

If you're experiencing same error, all you need to do is to replace every instance of "&" in the code with "&" as seen in the screenshot below :



Then you should find that error disappears.


NB: I recommend you place the conversion tracking code above </body>




Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment