Just another free Blogger theme

BUSINETWORK. Powered by Blogger.

Featured Posts

Monday 25 January 2016

As my own way of promoting fellow bloggers in Nigeria, I published a post where I called on Nigerian bloggers to drop their blog URLs with a brief description via the comment form so I can be showcasing them on my blog for FREE every week. .

Arsenal Newspaper” emerged the first blog to be promoted and I can bet it has been receiving traffic from my blog since then. No doubt, my blog has been generating more awareness for the blog.



Today, I’ve decided to showcase “Maverick Excel” blog as the “Blog of the Week.

Promise Excel is the owner of MaverickExcel.

He is a blogger and an avid promoter of entrepreneurship among Nigerian youth. He believes that anyone can make money from his passion and hobby and also loves every business with an 'e' in front of it.

His guest post titled “18 Profitable and Marketable 21st Century Online Skills For Young Entrepreneurs” garnered over 2000 Facebook Likes after promoting it on Facebook.



If you are looking for vital information, motivation, real life lessons, inspiration and guidance for ENTREPRENEURIAL and BUSINESS Success, then you need to add the blog to your reading list.

Promise set up the blog, to focus on entrepreneurship. His ultimate goal is to inspire people to do things that inspire them, getting them to arise and pursue their dreams.

This, he does via:

  • Articles
  • Interviews
  • Infographics
  • And subsequently, via podcasts and videos.


You can take a journey through his blog at : http://ift.tt/1W2zsKp

You can connect with him via the links below:

Facebook: http://ift.tt/1PN8Fwv
Twitter: Maverick Excel (@MaverickExcel)

Kindly share your experience, comments, suggestions and questions via comments.



Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment