Just another free Blogger theme

BUSINETWORK. Powered by Blogger.

Featured Posts

Wednesday 9 December 2015

If you are a publisher on Adquet, you can request for your earnings to be converted to your Advertiser account, instead of withdrawing the funds to your bank account. Mind you, this is only possible once your earnings have reached the threshold.


I've transferred my earnings to my Advertiser account and now using the funds to run my adverts on the sites of Adquet publishers.






To get this done,

==> Sign in to your Adquet account
==> Click on Publisher
==> Click on "Payouts" > "Transfer to Advertiser"
==> Enter the amount you want to transfer
==> Click "Submit"

Then, you will have to wait for the withdrawal to be approved.



Once approved, switch to your Advertiser account and you will see the funds there.

Then, you can create your ads and start advertising your products and services.

I hope this helps.

Have you been able to withdraw your earnings from Adquet??




Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment