Just another free Blogger theme

BUSINETWORK. Powered by Blogger.

Archives

Featured Posts

Wednesday 7 October 2015

Recently, I shared a trick on how to stop blogspot.com from redirecting to .blogspot.com.ng but seems the script is now making SOME blogspot blogs to redirect to a 404 page.


A friend alerted me yesterday that http://ift.tt/1d28tgk is now redirecting to "Not Found" page. I checked and discovered it is not the "error 404" that occurs as a result of blog deletion. So, I tried deleting the script from the blog's html and the problem was rectified.



So, if you're experiencing same, sign in to your blog, go to "Template" > "Edit HTML" delete the code below from your HTML and Save.

<script type="text/javascript">
var blog = document.location.hostname.split(".");
if (blog[blog.length - 1] != "com") {
var ncr = "http://" + blog[0] + ".blogspot.com/ncr";
window.location.replace(ncr + document.location.pathname);
}
</script>

I hope it works for you.



Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment