Just another free Blogger theme

BUSINETWORK. Powered by Blogger.

Featured Posts

Friday 22 August 2014

After working on an invoice earlier today using Microsoft excel, I decided to convert it to pdf using primopdf software. After the conversion, the file appeared as if it is a Firefox html document on the desktop of my Samsung solar netbook (NC215).


I was surprised because Adobe Reader is installed on the PC and expect it to be the default program for opening .pdf files on the PC. I guess the association with Firefox happened because I installed it just yesterday and probably didn't notice the file associations option during the installation of the internet browser.

In this tutorial, I've decided to share with you how I changed the default program for opening pdf files on the windows 7 netbook from Firefox to Adobe Reader. Just follow me through the steps below:

==> Go to Start > Default Programs > Associate a file type or protocol with a specific program


file association on windows 7



==> Select .pdf, then click Change.


set default program windows 7




==> Select your preferred program for opening .pdf files, eg Adobe Reader

==> Click OK.

That's all.


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. Donec auctor arcut pretium consequat. Contact me 123@abc.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment